The Clash Royale League has been on a high-intensity drive with four months of Golden Ticket competitions. Four players thrived and grabbed their Golden Ticket - Samuel Bassotto, Mohamed Light, Mugi and Gençaslan, but there are still two more players to be announced from the Royale MSTRS and All Stars competitions!
If you haven’t been able to claim a Golden Ticket yet, don’t worry! The Clash Royale League Qualifier is your chance to earn a spot in the World Finals, and we’ve got you covered with all of the details here.
Clash Royale League Qualifiers
The tournament will be divided into five stages. All stages, except Stage 1, will use Duels format.
- Stage 1: 20-Win Challenge (6 August to 11 August): Starting 6 August any player can participate in the in-game 20-Win Challenge!
- Registration (12 August to 15 August): Any player who completes the 20-Win Challenge will be able to register for the next stage in the in-game Tournament Hub! The Tournament Hub is where players will register and compete in future stages of the Clash Royale League Qualifiers.
- Stage 2: Ladder (15 August to 20 August): Players compete in a ladder and gain or lose ladder rank based on winning or losing matches. Players will be able to play up to 10 matches within any 24 hour period. Once the ladder play period ends, the top 128 players advance to stage 3.
- Stage 3: Double Elimination (27 August ): 128 players will face off against each other in a double elimination competition, where players are eliminated after losing two (2) matches. The 32 players remaining in the competition will advance to stage 4.
- Stage 4: Swiss (3 September): 32 players will compete in 5 rounds, and players that win three (3) matches will advance to Stage 5. Players are eliminated after three (3) losses. The top 16 players will advance to Stage 5.
- Stage 5: Swiss (10 September): 16 players will compete in the same format as Stage 4. The top 8 players will secure their Golden Ticket, and the 8 players who are eliminated will have one last chance at qualifying for World Finals by participating in the Last Chance Qualifier.
- Last Chance Qualifier (11 September): 8 players from Stage 5 will be seeded into a single elimination bracket and have one last chance at earning a Golden Ticket. The final 2 players remaining in the bracket earn a Golden Ticket.
CRL World Finals
Mark your calendars, as World Finals will take place from 23- 25 September in Helsinki, Finland!
The Top 16 players will come together at World Finals and participate in a double elimination tournament, and only one will leave with the World Championship title.
It wouldn’t be the World Finals without a MASSIVE prize pool, over $1,000,000 USD!
The ten (10) players who make it through the Clash Royale League Qualifiers will join the existing six (6) Golden Ticket winners in Finland to battle for the crown as World Champion.
Clash Royale League
CRL Qualifiers: Top 16 Remaining On The Path To The World Finals!
Clash Royale League